Wednesday, July 02, 2008

It is July 1st, 2008.  Honestly, where did the last year go?  Ming and i have been married for almost 1 year now.  I still can't believe it.
Ming is finally done with school, but then more school starts in 1 day.... why does he have to make himself so busy all the time?
But anyways, we are going on our honeymoon part II in the end of July.  It's costing us an arm and leg, we probably cannot afford it (in fact, ming will say that we cannot afford it), but when are we going to go if we don't go this year?  I am working more these days to make up the cost of living.  Basically, i am just making money to cover my own shopping expenses.  Aritzia has definitely put a big hole in my wallet.

I've had quite a few busy shifts in the past few weeks.  Some of them were quite rewarding though.  It is great when your work is being appreciated.  It makes a huge difference.  Sometimes rewards cannot just come from patients, families, but encouraging words from your co-workers can also make a big difference.  We have recently hired two charge nurses and they are excellent; i am so happy about that.  Having good charge nurses is getting harder and harder these days.

Went to a wedding this past weekend too.  It was 1 1/2 hr drive from Toronto.  I think once in a while it is fun to go to another city, it's like a road trip.  Too bad that when i took out my camera wanting to take photos during the wedding, i just realized that there was no memory card in it.  :S  So mad.

I hope this is going to be a productive month.  I will be working a lot again in the next two weeks.  And i hope ming and i get our tax done.  :P  It is July after all....

1 comment:

FT said...

Holy, time does passes fast...