Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Went to do hot yoga last night.  The purpose of doing exercise is to get fit and healthy.  However, after I got home, it was already very late, I cooked dinner, and I hate a big bowel of dinner.  And because I ate so late, i went to bed late and could not fall asleep coz i was too full.... 真是反效果.

So Jay is coming to Toronto.  I am definitely going.  Can't wait!!!

Went to see Jamie and Emma over the weekend.  Emma is a little yellow... keep drinking oh, Emma.  Jamie and Emma 加油.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doing exercise, still a good thing la! Add oil add oil and keep it up oh!! :D

And yeah, I'm excited about Jay is coming to town oh.. has been following the news every day, and couldn't sleep one nite when heard of the news :S:S:S

Hehe. let's go to the concert oh!! :D

FT said...

go Jamie and Emma! the yellow thing will pass very soon.
All asian babies have to shed their yellowness one way or another~ Aiden did it too!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Jammie. Yes, Don't worry about the yellowness. Ft is the Pro now!