Friday, October 24, 2008

每日一complaint

It is disheartening when you used to like someone, but later found out some things about that person, and totally changed your view towards that person.

If someone applies for a position that is supposed to be a supportive towards your colleagues, then why doesn't that person support?

Sometimes people get in the mode of thinking you are now the boss and feeling all high and mighty, and forget about your own place.  I hate hypocrites.... Absolutely hate it.

4 comments:

FT said...

I have no idea who you are talking about.
Someone pissed you off? You want me to call up some of my people to take care of this business for ya?

Unknown said...

do you know anyone in TOronto?

FT said...

I am sure my people will know other people as well

Unknown said...

becoming a father doesn't make you The Godfather..

don't worry, honey, i will take care of it for you~

Ming