Saturday, September 26, 2009

The feeling of guilt. It's not all about me anymore

I felt sick yesterday.  I vomited while i was on the train yesterday morning; good thing i had a plastic bag with me at that time and the lady sitting beside me was sleeping.  So my stomach was not feeling well for the whole day, therefore i didn't eat much. But when i felt the baby moving in my tummy, i thought it was her protest of "feed me!" But I just didn't want to eat: i felt like i was starving the baby.... Before being pregnant, if i didn't want to eat due to not feeling well or simply being lazy, then i just didn't eat! Now things are different.  I am responsible for two now... I don't think i am grown up enough to handle this... Now i have to put another person in front of myself... time to be not selfish anymore.

1 comment:

Lotus said...

it shall pass; then you will feel like eating the whole cow ( i mean with great appetite)