Thursday, January 14, 2010

Another pregnancy thought

When I was taking a shower today, i noticed something funny about being pregnant.
I usually turn towards the shower head while shampooing my hair, so the hair doesn't get all wet from the water.  But today when i was doing that, the water coming down from the shower head was sprayed directly onto my big belly and indirectly sprayed onto my face... My eyes were closed and at first i was thinking "what the heck, where is the water coming from?" Then i realized it. So i had to turn my back from the water.  Hahaha... i thought that was funny.

I think the number one thing that most pregnant women worry about is the health of their baby.  I have decided that no matter what health condition my baby will have, i will love him nevertheless.  I've seen too many parents with sick babies and they all love their kids.  But of course i still pray to God that Caleb will be healthy and normal.

I guess i am getting a 2nd cold in a row.  This sickness never went away!!!  That's why i've been so tired lately...

1 comment:

qifei2012 said...

The velocity on the businesses for you to release Office 2010 Office 2007, A single zillion customers for you to installOffice The year of 2010, together with just about 40 zillion consumers globally to use any office Web Appsbrowse, edit and also reveal their docs Microsoft office 2010. In line with Microsoft's lately released market research, 90% involving people imagine that Office 2010 is probably the very best variation they used, 96% regarding Office 2010 consumers will probably advocate it to other individuals Microsoft office 2010 download. Office 2010 key