Monday, April 24, 2006

I think that my life must be really boring because I really don't have much to say to post on my blogs. God knows when was the last time I posted something on my msn blog... The only remotely interesting thought that I had today while doing grocery shopping was that the store stockers really know how to cheat their customers. They always put the freshest products at the back of the shelf. Try it, next time when you pick up a loaf of bread, try to dig out the innest loaf and see if it's fresher than the ones at the front. It is always the case for me. That's my thought of the day.

6 comments:

FT said...

I had that thought a while back. I never pick up stuff in the front of the shelf. Because I am smart like that~

Unknown said...

I've always done that, but always afraid that people around me are going to think i'm crazy. Or the store stockers are looking at me and wanting to kill me even though i always try to put everything back nicely.

pandaming said...

wow.. such a simple thought, yet such 'profund' remarks.. =)
we are really complicated people, guys...we are..

pandaming said...

here is another thought.... everytime i spent my time writing a meaningful blog....nobody reads it!!! how about that for a thought!! =D

Ying-Hsu said...

hahaha...
hey, you just post your "meaningful" post today, and already two comments are there now...
i should be the one who's complaining: nobody birds me!!! ( although it's ture, my posts are not so meaningful)

Unknown said...

not that i don't bird you hsu-sis, it's that i cannot read ur blog!