Tuesday, April 11, 2006

So these are what happened to me today....

  • I learned how to start IV's and jabbed my co-worker blindly. She probably got a bruise from my needle. Hey, she played around with my vein too and it hurts! I wasn't going to participate in the "trying-on-each-other" work, but i thought, nah, what the heck, at least i get to know how it feels to jab a person. I was very nervous tho, shaking and sweaty palm... i never deal well with stress/observation... Next time i am trying it on ming, when he's feeling a little better than now.
  • I bought something at Sears today. After i paid, the black lady cashier said to me "best of everthing!" I don't think i've ever gotten that from a cashier!!! That was neat.
  • Finally we went to 南園 tonight. It was alright, just like the regular 南園. But it feels good that there's a decent chinese restaurant just around the corner. 太棒了!!!

5 comments:

FT said...

what the hell is 南園?

Unknown said...

南園 is a chinese restaurant that's newly opend just 1 block away from our place. so we are pretty excited about it.

pandaming said...

and the excitement has turned into s**t since it's not nearly as good as the original that's further away! DAMN!!! those people try to cheat us NORTHEnERs....they think that we dont' have cars and couldn't find out the difference between the branches??? damn fools!!!

btw...jack jabbed me with that HUGE IV needle and caused a HUGER bruise!!!!

FT said...

good jab Jack, good jab~

Unknown said...

;) a pat on my own back.