Wednesday, July 05, 2006

shopping is fun~

Just came back from our NYC/Woodbury shopping trip. I came back with tons of goodies and a big hole in my wallet. I realize that i have a sickness, a "must have it, can't wait" sickness. Whenever i go shopping, if i see something i like, i feel like i must get it now, or else it will be gone later. Or i feel like i must have it because other ppl have it too. That is very bad of me. Therefore, every time we go on a "shopping tour" it's like a competition. If other ppl buy it, then i must buy some too. I mean, i am not like that all the time, but sometimes i feel that this sickness is part of the reason why i spend so much. I also think this sickness was caused by my childhood experience. When i was in school back in taiwan, i always had the best school bags, stationaries, and bento box. My classmates were envious of me and often praised of my belongings. This made me felt i had to keep up my "princess" status, i often had to buy new stuff to bring to school, and as time goes by, this habit got stuck with me. I know this is very bad of me, since i am not making that much money these days. But then again there's always ming, who spends more than i do and makes nothing right now. ~.^ (Sorry ming... i needed a twist to my blog).

5 comments:

pandaming said...

thanks a lot, princess~

Ying-Hsu said...

i am worried about you guys' future kids =D

Anonymous said...

Ya, u should start saving for your future. A woman needs to have 私房錢!A lesson for you from your big sis. Life is tough!

FT said...

what the hell is going on!? Is this a 'self-examination' day? Ming wrote a blog about his chubby problem, you wrote one about your spending problem...

Don't worry about it too much, whatever you are doing, there are always worse cases out there. Just don't 敗的太誇張就好...In fact, noticing the problem yourself is always a good sign~ (just like how Ming's noticing that he's a chub)

pandaming said...

beatch (this is for FT).....i will not be a chub by the time i see you in Dec.... mark my word~