Sunday, July 09, 2006

貼心的 'Thomas Jefferson'

Ok... 記上一次的 blog 後, 連我媽都說我不應該寫那種話 (well, she didn't actually say it, she just sort of hinted it), 所以我決定說一些ming 的好話. coz afterall, ming does do some good stuff once in a while. ~.^ ok ok... he is actually pretty good to me most of the time... for example, i worked the whole day on Thursday, after i came home and went into my room, i noticed something different about it but i couldn't quite point out what, coz i was just so tired after a 12 hour shift. So the next day, after i woke up, i realized that 'hey! my windows have blinds up!' I used to have just a layer of curtain on, which is very non-effective when it comes to blinding the sunlight. So every morning i would get waken up by the bright light shinning right in my eye. This trip to NYC, we stayed at a very nice hotel (it was actually a Hilton) and the room was completely dark in the morning because it had really thick curtains, and i had a great sleep that time. So i said to ming "i want this kinda curtains in my room too..." I guess he listened and he delievered my wish after we came home. What a 貼心的 move, ming. ^^

4 comments:

FT said...

Ming, whatever curtains you put in jack's room, I'd like a set too.

Anonymous said...

Who's this guy Ming?? He sounds like a great catch!!! hold on to him tight, girl~ ain't gonna find a better one than this!!

Ying-Hsu said...

who's Tomas Jefferson???

pandaming said...

Thomas Jefferson lah~ my new English name...i am going to do a legal name change and i decided to go all out~ TJ is one of the choices~