Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Honestly, ever since I heard that Takko's out on the blogger biz, I didn't feel like writing anymore. Coz what's the point?! Ming doesn't write his blog until it reaches 3 weeks mark, and i don't know anyone else who keep up his/her blog as dedicated as Takko. Plus i've been sick staying at home, so haven't really had anything interesting happened to me besides our dinner on CN tower on Saturday. So I've been basically staying at home since last Thursday! Went out for dinner on Saturday, this cold has really killed my days off. I wanted to do so much but instead i had to stay home. There is a little part of me that's glad i'm sick, coz it gives me excuse to lie in bed all day. I am loosing some money making opportunities tho, I planned to work for a few days before going back home so i can make a few extra bucks for shopping. ;) That's okay, coz i'll be doing lots of that when i am in Taipei. Can't wait to go back, but also scared coz that means one step closer to the new school semester. This will probably be the last blog that I'll write this year (or maybe not). Merry christmas and Happy new year to everyone!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry X'mas, Jackie

Luv u

Anonymous said...

luv you too~ I'll see you in TW!

Anonymous said...

luv you ONE!!