Sunday, February 04, 2007

楊伯伯 1928-2007

楊伯伯 is my best friend Helen's father. He passed away peacefully last Monday. He was an incredible men with little words, big smiles, and a big heart. He treated me like his own daughter. He is now at a better place with God and watching over us. Helen did an incredible job at taking care of the visitation and funeral. Many people came to show their respect and everything went beautifully and smoothly. I felt really sad to see Helen going through such pain and so much crying. Fortunately she has a bunch of great friends who helped her going through this. They were such supportive friends. I was very honoured to be part of the funeral service and stood beside Helen when she needed me. I will miss you very much, 楊伯伯, please go meet my grandfather, have some tea and some chat, you guys would make good friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

楊伯伯 please rest in peace.