Friday, February 09, 2007

weekly $#$*%^@$*&

School is hard... it really makes me wonder if i can handle it. Maybe my mom was right, why get married this year? Why not after school is finished? I was probably afraid that i would never be able to finish school hence never be married. What's the rush anyways? Ming doesn't seem to be in any sort of time-contraint anyways. He is getting sick of me asking him about the invitations already (well, the truth is i have been pretty annoying about this issue). And i don't remember where i read it, but they say it's a bad year for me to get married. Why? i don't remember. But who cares about that.
I just want to be free... free of school, free of work, free of worry for no $. Life cannot be perfect eh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, no change of the date!!! we've booked the flights already!
pls book your taiwan ticket asap too oh!