Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hate seeing the dentist, or the endodontist!

Went to get some dental surgery done yesterday.
The whole procedure took less than 30 min.
The fee=$1500.
That makes this endodontist's hourly rate=$3000.

He just went in there and dig... holy ouchy...
When the anaesthetics were injected into my gums, my heart was beating at 200/minute and I thought I was gonna pass out.
My right cheek is swollen like I am holding a piece of egg in there.
But I guess it's understandable since I have 6 freaking stitches in there....!!!
And my pee smells like penicillin coz that's what I'm taking to prevent infections.

I think the year of 29 has started to do its tricks on me...

3 comments:

FT said...

crap.. I'll have to get my teeth fixed up soon too...

pandaming said...

brace yourself, brother.

poor thing... had to eat congee for the last week.
Man, Lance would die if he has to eat congee... =)

Unknown said...

i think he would rather have rotten teeth than have to eat congee.