Thursday, April 17, 2008

who wants to vacation with me?

today we received 2 red bombs... and i thought i have no friends.  :P

i have been looking for job postings lately.  it kinda freaks me out.  just thinking about going for interviews makes my palms sweat.  the truth is, i don't really want to get a new job.  i like my current job, i just don't like the nights and weekends.  and i actually enjoy staying home doing nothing.  don't know what ming would think though?  would a guy think of his wife as lazy if she just sits at home and do nothing?  not even cooking or housework?  i guess he would.... being married suddenly has some kinda "duty" or tasks that a wife needs to fulfill.  if i were single, nobody would care if i work once in a while and don't do any house chores.  ahy.... why the difference? is it just me? even if ming doesn't think this way, i would still feel like i need to do something, coz 人會講話嘛.

i've also been searching for vacation packages, coz i really want to go for a trip to the sunny locations.  when i told mel that i am going with friends, she said "poor ming."  yeah, i also think poor ming, coz he got to work and he always work very hard.  but what should i do? ming said "you can go, but i don't like it"  haha... well first i have to find people to go with!!!  

PS. i don't know why my blogger entry has become "single lined" which makes it really hard to read.

6 comments:

DH said...

Why do Brazilian leaves advertisements on an English blog??

Unknown said...

and i don't even understand what the hell he's talking about...

Anonymous said...

very interesting, searching both jobs and vacation at the same time. Go for a vacation before you start working bah... vacation /days off are so precious when you start working more hours.

Working weekends and nights sucks... that is why I left pharmacy (I didn't even have to do nights.. just evenings). It's more important you enjoy your job than anything... switching job is scary... ah... I love my current job... (therefore... I cannot link this message to my blog site in case my employers find out.. haha)

pandaming said...

you can go on a vacation with the girls. you deserve it~ just be careful, that's all~

pandaming said...

nice projector though. anyone seen that 'aerogarden' ad?? i've seen it on TV.... crazy stuff....

Anonymous said...

come to visit me Jackie~~~!!