Saturday, December 06, 2008

Life is hectic, but Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Started a new job, finished another job yesterday; life is insanely busy.  
I am now an official GO transit/TTC commuter.  Will be taking the public transit almost everyday now.  Absolutely hate it.  But I guess it's better than waking up at 5:30 (even though I wake up at 6:00 now, not much difference), and driving home in rush hour traffic.
I hate the feeling of not knowing what to do.  That's what happens when one starts a new job.  It was a big step for me to change; change is hard.  It's hard when I really liked my previous job (except the hours).  This new job could be temporarily, it could be long-term.  Who knows.  Nevertheless, I am learning something new; like what daddy said "it's good, it's a learning new experience."  You are right, daddy.  Happy Birthday!!  Miss ya.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Dad!
Chloe and Anabelle also celebrated their bithdays together on Sat.

FT said...

What's your new job now?

Happy birthday Dr. Su!

Unknown said...

i am working as a nurse in a dermatology clinic at the hospital now.