Friday, December 19, 2008

Gosh I love Jay


The concert was good.  90% good i would say, not perfect, coz he didn't sing the songs that i like the most.  But Jay's concert was definitely a lot better than David Tao's.  Well, David Tao sang all the classic popular songs of his, which was great, but he didn't do any of the fancy stuff that Jay did, like having customs, having special guests appearance, or background movie clips.
I couldn't believe that the concert was sold out!!!  lots of a-6 though.... anyways, it was an awesome experience.  

11 comments:

FT said...

what's a-6?

Jay is overrated

nicacookie said...

You said he's overrated but you're still buying his albums.

FT said...

Yeah I've officially determined that he's overrated after this last album. Ever since that 葉惠妹 album, he has been heading downhill. There might be one song in each of his later albums that's 不錯聽, but other than that the rest sounds all the same.

Unknown said...

i kinda agrees, but not really. :P
there are like 2 or 3 songs that i like in each of his album. but 2 or 3 good songs these days are considered good already.
i think what makes him so good is also how he makes good songs for other singers, which makes him even better...
but i think he sometimes throws in some garbage songs for his own album. but you can't expect all of his songs are good all the time. that way audience will get bored of him very quickly.

Unknown said...

geez, my english sux

FT said...

alright, jay lovers~

so what's a-6?

Unknown said...

You are so lucky, I have never been to any concert except classical ones....my life sux

FT said...

Because you are very classy melody.

Unknown said...

Thanks! But, I want to be the crazy Melody once in a while.
Now, I am already crazy but this craziness is driven by kids :(

FT said...

Alright I know you love Jay... please update blog now!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I also went to Jay's concert, the one at Connecticuit. I'm a Jay fan now too!