Monday, January 05, 2009

A quick update

You mean you don't enjoy seeing jay every time you come onto my blog, my fellow YaYa fairy tale readers?  Coz I do.... Hahaha... So how do i sum up what's happened in the past few weeks?  Basically I was working, but did manage to have a few days off in between the holidays.  We had a x'mas dinner over at our place.  Ming baked a turkey (with my assistance) and it turned out perfect.  It tasted very good too.  Everyone brought a dish, and everyone's dish was so good as well that we finished all the food!!!

We did gift exchange at the end with stealing involved.  It was a fun night.  
Then we went to Ottawa.  The night we got to Ottawa, there was freezing rain.  Holy, it was so difficult to walk around town, rainy and icy, wet and cold... not so fun.  But the dinner was good, we went to this local fish market restaurant, the lobster was 1/2 price.  I don't think i've ever had such big lobster all to myself.  Well, of course i shared it with  ming.

I worked 3 days in a row on the ward during the new years.  I had the weekend off before I went back to work today.
In between all these, i did a lot of shopping that put a big dent on my bank account.  Ouch~ I cannot look at the damage of my credit card... I need my pay cheque right now.

3 comments:

FT said...

Please thank me for the update, YaYa's Fairy Tales readers.

That X'mas dinner looked very awesome. Kind of jealous here.

Ming looks bloated in that jacket.

Unknown said...

that's ok, coz i don't look too good myself...
i don't like my partner to look better than me, hahaha... but at the same time i don't want him to look too bad either.... call me weird.

FT said...

wah li leh, why do you check your blog if you know there's nothing new! time to update~~!!