Monday, February 01, 2010

Less than a month to go!!!

Thank you to the lady who gave up her seat to me on the GO train today....
There was this other woman who was pregnant and she went around asking if people would give up their seats for her.  I would never have the guts to do that.  That's why I am so grateful for the lady who saw me standing and offered me her seat.  I wasn't even in a spot that she could easily saw me!  Thank you and God bless you.  :)

Last night K started kicking me at 3:30am.  I didn't want to get up, even though I knew he was hungry.  At 4am, he started getting hiccups!  That made me felt guilty so I went and got myself a bowel of cereal.  Ahy... This boy is going to be trouble.  Whenever he/I feel hungry he would be kicking like crazy, and if i don't eat soon enough, he would get the hiccups.  Lack of sleep is merely a description of how i feel right now.  I am just exhausted~~~  Good thing my work replacement started her orientation today so she was able to do some of the stuff for me.  Otherwise i don't think i would have made it back home today.  Deciding to leave 2 weeks before my due date was stupid and overambitious.  Now i'm regretting it.  As long as K stays put (upside down too), and my legs don't give up on me, i guess i'll survive.

13 comments:

louboutin Link Exchange said...

Women should ensure that the shoes and bags not only look amazing,louboutin but
they also match.

louboutin Link Exchange said...

Women try to store cheap christian louboutin footwears and strollchristian louboutin, to ensure that the right shoes, to maintain comfortable shoes they want to make sure they look good.

louboutin Link Exchange said...

You should not miss this chance discount christian louboutin get the best cheap christian
louboutin shoes.

louboutin Link Exchange said...

All of our christian louboutin shoes are made of the similar materials,christian louboutin sale hand made with high quality,low price.

louboutin Link Exchange said...

Further more,we also provide a guide about how to care of your cheap christian louboutin shoes
chanel shoes. Some tips that you might ignore in the past.

chic Gucci shirts said...

nice place!

Business logo design said...

Your post includes great tips and you managed to keep it simple and understandable.

Thumbs up and Thanks.

aghagee said...

This is the true POWER of the STIFORP tools. The challenge with so many home based business opportunities is that other than a corporate replicated website, many companies really don't have much of an

Pour partager ma mode said...

Le Kelly Hermes
Wedding Dresses
Bridesmaid Dresses
Prom Dresses
Quinceanera Dresses
Discount Wedding Dresses
Wedding Dresses
Bridesmaid Dresses

Prom Dresses
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
sac a main pas cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Pas Cher Marque

kevin21 said...

Moncler Jackets

Moncler Jackets For Women

Moncler Jackets For Men

Jackets For Men

Moncler Coats For Men

Jackets For Women

Moncler Vest

Moncler

Double Goose Jacket With Hood

Moncler Outlet

Moncler Jackets For Kids

Moncler Jacket For Men

tudoroniu tudoroniu cosmin said...

Când un dinte are o distructie carioasa prea mare, poti apela la o lucrare protetica sau la implanturi de aceasta treaba se ocupa un medic dentist si totul numa pentru un zambet frumos. Apeleaza cu incredere la un stomatologic cu experienta si nu lasa ca zambetul frumos sa dispara.
http://www.dentist-tudoroniu.ro
medic dentist
medic dentist cluj
cabinet stomatologic
cabinet stomatologic cluj
dentist
http://www.dentist-tudoroniu.ro

hung lathanh said...

Women often subtle in their chosen due to
Kizi 3 Games

Kamao Poot said...

Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
EarningsClub.com