Monday, April 16, 2007

Ahhhh~~

I had a scary dream last night.
The day of my wedding, haven't bought my shoes, the flower girl's basket, ring pillow, so i was running around in a complex with some stores looking for things, coz the stores were about to close!
Then when i saw all the bridesmaids were walking down the aile, i wasn't even dressed in my gown, nor are my make-up and hair done!
When all was finished, ming asked me what i thought of the wedding, i broke down in tears and said "everything was wrong, nothing was perfect like i wanted it..."
Many more things went wrong, but i can't remember today now.
pphfff... good ting it was just a dream.

4 comments:

Ying-Hsu said...

man, you are really nervous!!
take it easy~~~

FT said...

seriously.

How did I look in your dream?

Unknown said...

i don't remember you in my dream, in fact, i don't remember anyone in my dream except a bunch of strangers at the shopping mall. although i was telling someone to just pick up some wedding supplies, can't remember who that person is either.

pandaming said...

are you getting cold feeted? geez..