Tuesday, April 03, 2007

*If only life could be this way everyday*

After a 2 weeks of stressful life, i decided to give myself a treat today (well, actually started yesterday coz i went out shopping).
Today's morning class was another $*%@)&%(+# lecture. "We do not speak the language, language speaks us." It takes a thinker to say this kinda crap. I have had to endure this kinda talk for over 3 months now. Treated myself to a nice starbucks coffee after that class (i usually go with Tim's coz it's cheap). The afternoon class was a treat too, coz it was nice and relax (coz i didn't have to present!) Then i handed in my 15 page paper, pwhff, what a relief. That's the end of this course. Doesn't matter what i get on this paper, it's too late to think about that now. So after class, i decided to visit the downtown core, an underground place that i discovered last week, which had sooo many cute little stores. Bought some stuff for friends and myself, then i treated myself (again) to a JugoJuice, a juice that was too big for me to finish (that is when i miss ming ~.^) Ahhh.... what a nice day (except it rained and i didn't have my umbrella)!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shopping is very exciting, sometimes more exciting when you are shopping for other people :) Shopping is great when you "locate" good deals/quality purchase, the thrill is priceless.

Treat is the best after all the hard work and stress, it is priceless :)

Anonymous said...

Got to buy timmies; especially now. How else can you win a camry hybrid?

Unknown said...

i've given up on that. actually, i never tried to win any damn timmy ho car.

pandaming said...

my name is timmy ho and i give you big camry...ho ho ho~

that's my best impersonation of our friend Timmy~ =)

"it takes a thinker to talk this crap'... funny how i had the same conversation with my co-worker today, yup, the one who really thinks a lot~ I enjoy those conversations though. I guess occastionally i do miss intellecturally stimulating talks.....good old days~

btw, we definitely do not speak the language, LANGUAGE speaks US!!!


now i feel smart. yay for me~