Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I love HGTV

I watch a lot of HGTV. I probably spend over 50% of my TV time on this channel. I have to say that for those who likes or interested in designing shows, you gotta watch Sarah Richardson's show. She is now my all time favorite designer!!! I watched her show when she was just a young little non-famous girl doing this show called "Room Service" where she showed a lot of crafty idea and projects. Then she started her own designing show called "the Design Inc." And now she has a new show called "Sarah's House" and it is a not only beautiful eye pleasing show, but also an entertaining one. You see all the construction/renovation challenges that even an experienced designer faces! In fact, not only one designer, but many designers, coz there are other designers on the show as well. I used to like Debbie Travis ( I still like her, just not as much), but SR is now my idol. Her house, her clients all have beautiful places! So envious.
Then my next favorite kinda show is those British real estate shows. There was one episode that they even went to Italy to find properties!
Yeah, so that's all. If you have the channel, watch it!
http://www.hgtv.ca/sarahshouse/default.aspx

3 comments:

FT said...

You kept on saying she's not your favorite...

Unknown said...

i meant "NOW" hahaha....

pandaming said...

SR rocks!