Monday, June 25, 2007

summer days

By the end of tonight (hopefully coz i'm still working on my papers) one of my two summer courses will be finished. Time has really gone by so quickly. In less than a month our friend will be delivering, less than 2 months, I am getting married, and less than 3 months i will be in taiwan. Pffff.... Scary!!!

I saw some photos of Chloe today on my sister's blog (finally, after so many weeks of malfunctioning of the site) and Chloe has grown up so big!!! She is seriously a big girl now. Pffff.... Scary!!!

We got 13 reply cards back for our wedding, out of the 90 that we sent out, hahaha... Now there are confirmed 80 people attending the wedding. How the list grew from 60 to 80, i don't know. :) The seating plan is done. Yay. At this time I am more concerned for my school work than wedding plans. One thing at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot, Jackie. You knew why I was not updating my blog!