Thursday, July 05, 2007

So we've finally sat down and talked about our wedding budget. I think we've always knew that this wedding is going to cost a fortune, but it finally hit us today(more to ming than me, coz i did the budget sheet months ago). It is interesting when the final budget came out to be 3 times the original budget, hahaha.... Was I being unrealistic back then or are we simply spending too much money. I have to tell though, that 1/3 of the budget is accomodations for the friends and family. I've learned not to stress over money. I know that i have had a fairly decent comfortable life that i never had to worry about money; but i still try to save whenever i can. But recently i have learned that money can save me a lot of troubles. Sometimes trying to save a small amount of money may end up costing me more, in monetary terms or other ways.
Anyways, a small wedding is turning into a big one (money wise). OMG~ I'm glad that i didn't try to spend less at Aritzia since it is so minimal compare to the budget.

No comments: