Monday, July 16, 2007

Very touched~

Had my bridal shower this past Saturday. I can't believe that i actually have so many great friends who care about me and showed up at my party! It was literally EVERYONE that i know in Toronto made it to my party. What a great turn-out!!! The party was great, thanks to the organizers Helen and Jamie. Helen made sure the night went smoothly with lots of events and Jamie was a great host at preparing food and drinks to make everybody comfortable. Jamie also did a lot of organization, starting from the invitations(coz i asked for it) to making sure there is enough alcohol for all the guests and herself. LOL... The night was so much fun, i think all of us are so busy with our own lives now and the girls never get to hang out without their partners anymore; so i thought it was such memorable time. I felt like a movie star that night, although i don't normally like to be the centre of attention. I just want to say THANKS, GIRLS!!! I had a fabulous time, nothing beats the party we had. :) by the way, jamie is next~

2 comments:

pandaming said...

and Jamie was very drunk, i heard.


wish i can say the same about my party..
(kidding)


(well, not really. I am a bit bitter, actually~)

Anonymous said...

su ja di....I would make invitation cards even without your asking.....Do u remember the day at "cards" shop....I told u "everything will be taken care of"......that's what was in my mind for a long time.....but sorry, I still think I can do a better job if not in a hurry....