Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Got my new driver's licence yesterday. I was truly happy with my photo on it. For the past few years, i have been living with a driver's licence with an ugly photo of me. So i am very happy that this one turned out nice and i will no longer feel embarrassed to use it the next time. However, my health card has a even more ugly photo of me, it looks like a mug shot, someone who is drunk and was driving coz my eyes were full of hatred... I was wearing a huge winter coat and a scarf!!! Who the hell would let anyone take a photo id wearing a scarf?! I use my health card more than any other id's.... But... My health card does not expire until 2010 or something, darn....

2 comments:

Ying-Hsu said...

you can claim that you lost it and get a new one~~
i don't like my photos on any id i have...in fact, i don't like any photos of me except the ones that was taken before i was 5 years old..haah

pandaming said...

hahaho.

that was indeed a nice photo..