Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Are the Suns making a big mistake?

Don't get me wrong, I like Shaq and I hate Marion.
But isn't Shaq a little too old and slow for the young and fast Suns (except Nash who isn't that young either, but he's still fast).
I mean, yeah, the lost to San Antonio without Parker was alarming (coz Parker is like the best), but is it worth panicking like this?
I feel for Marion though, he wanted to be traded, and then he got traded to the worst team in the NBA....
Anyways, go Raptors. What's up with Boston? they keep loosing now...
I predict that the Raptors will play Cleveland in the playoff and they will win the first round but lose in the 2nd round to Detroit.... totally made that up.

2 comments:

FT said...

I think Shaq still has a ring in him, I don't think it's a mistake. This way it allows Studmuffin to play a power forward instead of pretending to be a center.
And I have no doubt Nash can get shaq involved.

You only like Parker because he had a great wedding. Geesh~

pandaming said...

no, she's obsessed with parker because he's hot.
hate to say this but my gut feeling is that this trade ain't gonna be good for the suns.