Friday, February 22, 2008

longing for the freedom

Things to do after i graduate
* Take down the x'mas tree!
* Watch Gilmore Girls DVD, all 7 seasons.
* Watch some Taiwanese/Japanese soap.
* Start yoga.
* Finish writing thank-you cards for the wedding.
* Print off wedding photos and give them out (no one is interested anymore).
* Clean out my closet, donate old clothes.
* Paint living room walls.
* Paint the powder room walls.
* Paint my nails.
* Re-organize the basement, chuck all the junk.
* Go on a trip.

3 comments:

pandaming said...

Things that i would like to do after this year..

-organize my closet and donate old clothes.
-organize and sort my books
-start painting again
-get my long rang plan ready for next year
-go on a trip WITH JACK!
-get motocycle license.

Ying-Hsu said...

didn't you just paint the walls??

there are 7 seasons of gilmore girls?? can i get a copy when you have time??

Anonymous said...

what, you still have the Christmas tree up...you so funny...