Friday, February 24, 2006

Today I thought of my grandfather. To me, I have only 1 grandparent, and that is my grandfather in Shih-Lin. He is the only grandparent whom I've known. He was someone who I looked up to because he has achieved so much in his life. If you google him up (his name is 吳振蘭) on google.com/tw, you would find several hits about him. Febuary is a bitter sweet month for me. Every year close to Valentine's day, I would wake up from my sleep crying. Because my grandfather passed away on Valentine's day. I am not making this up. I've learned that he is now in heaven with God and has no worries like us, the vain human beings. I miss him very much. I still remember when I was very little, he once rescued me from the toilet bowl that I've fallen into. I was crying and he said to me "why are you crying? just get up ah." Then he pulled me up with his big warm hands. This may sound like a very miniacture event, but it imprinted on my mind for life. He taught me not to cry for stupid things like that. He did not allow me to cry coz he rescued me right away. That is why I hate men for not putting down the toilet seat now, coz I will fall into the bowl if it is not down. I'm glad that I'm with a man who does put the seat down for the ladies. Thanks ming. ^^

2 comments:

FT said...

Is this an entry about your grandpa or men should put down toilet seats?
I am sure your grandpa is still watching over you and protecting you from up there. I am sure~

p.s. Confucius said: You gotta eat more and get bigger booties where you can sit on the toilet bowl without slipping...

pandaming said...

dude... it's a beautiful story okay~ geez...

she calls me a 'MAN"...i am sooo happy~ *sob*