Monday, February 27, 2006

I guess some of my friends already know the good news. Yes, the good news is that I am finally engaged. After 8 years and 2 months, ming and I have finally decided to settle down. hahaha... I admire ming's courage coz he probably was scared to death to propose, since I've always said to him that I don't want to get married. ^.~ Plus, with everyone that is getting engaged and married around us, it probably made him hesitant to do so. Nevertheless, it was a very special proposal. It could not have been any more special. I did not want to annouce it to people coz I'm shy mah. But people can ask ming, he should be the one telling. :) At this time, I'm just enjoying the feeling of being engaged. It's a weird but warm feeling. haha...

4 comments:

pandaming said...

JACK!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

okay.. besides that though....HOW CAN YOU POST THIS NOW!!! =D
okay for all ya friends out there...PLEASE KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT FOR TWO WEEKS!!!! i am going over to Seattle to see her parents and i will be asking for their permission in person...in the meantime...MUM is the word!!!!!!!!!!! HUSH HUSH!!

pandaming said...

nica how come you never leave comment on my blog??
i am just gonna go ahead and share that congratulation then.... =D

FT said...

Jack, I am sure you are super happy right now~♥
I can understand that weird and warm feeling you are talking about. It's the same thing for me as well. And isn't it weird that love can grow? Don't you feel that you love Ming even more now? It's magical huh~

Ying-Hsu said...

congratulations!...don't worry, my lips are sealed...