Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Been back to T.O. for a few days now. I haven't done anything productive. All I've been doing is watching ming buzzing around like a busy bee. He hasn't slept after the day we got back. As for me, i'm just chilling. The house is still a mess (I refuse to clean up the luggages that are sitting in the foyer coz this way it gives me a sense that i am 'sort of' still on vacation), it usually takes me 2-4 weeks until i really want to clean it up. At least i went to costco to get toilet paper, that was a must.

Been debating whether to go to Switzerland with ming's family this May or not. The truth is, because of this trip to Seattle, i've already spent too much that i cannot afford another trip so far. I need to work more (but i really don't want to either) in order to earn the plane ticket money. I guess we sort of over-spent on our engagement rings, oops. But that's once in a lifetime thing, can't be stingy about that! Right, right, ming~

I'm still thinking of chloe these days. I did a facial mask last night, and thought of the last time when i did it in seattle, chloe saw me with the mask on and kept on calling me "ah-yi, ah-yi" to make sure that it was really me. She was so curious that she stood there to watch me put it on, and wanted to touch the mask and said "摸摸." Then of course she wanted to put her finger that just touched my mask into her mouth... She even did a "怕怕" gesture that it was so cute.

Today i opened the album of LeeHom that my parents brought for me. I saw his photos and i thought, hum... maybe i like him more than Jay? Hahaha.... He's just too cute. Looking at his photos brought back memories of my teenage years. haha... 花痴...

4 comments:

hy said...

You haven't unpacked eh.... it's so KieKie la.

Switzerland bor, go go la, it's one of the places where you wanna go right?

I miss Chloe, too oh.... hehehe.. she knows of how to put up the lotion, now she gets to know of how to do facial. Such a good model for her, ah-yi-Jackie. ;)

Hmm.... you think you like LM more than J eh? ;) I still like J better.... refuse checking out LH.... Hmm... or else I can have my J, you can have ur LH.... hahahah......

pandaming said...

i don't even know where to begin...girls, GROW UP!!! J or LH, you ain't gettin' them!!!! they are as good as any fictional characters!! for all we know, they could be computer generated!!! geez..
Cute my a**..

Unknown said...

What u talking about? I saw LeeHom IN PERSON when i was about 16 years old!!! He is NOT fictional, he is for real! And he is just as cute in person as he is in pictures, tv, magazines, blah blah blah...

FT said...

Do you have that song by LH and Rain? I thought that song's pretty cool.