Sunday, March 05, 2006

March 3 is my favorite day of the year coz i am a self-centred, spoiled little gal. This year, was no different. I had a great time this year (aside from ming's sleepy eyes/mood), and i was fortunate that this year my birthday falls on a Friday (next year will be saturday? that's not bad either). First we went to Spring Roll for dinner; their food needs some serious quality management coz it wasn't as good as before, in fact it was bad. Nonetheless, we had a good time talking and drinking. Then we headed over to the club called "Alley Cats." At first we thought it was going to be a Jazz Club, but turned out it was a dance club with live music. I loved it. We danced the night away with some alcohol influences. But I didn't have that much to drink. For the whole night I only had 3 drinks, which were filled with juice more than anything else. The band was awesome and the lead singer was singing and dancing like it was a real concert! I am lucky to have friends who would come out to have fun with me and even embarass themselves on the dance floor with me, hahaha.... j/k my friends.

2 comments:

hy said...

YepYep, it was a great night we had. Will not forget the Passionate Kisses we had at Spring Roll (arrr.... Panda, don't be jealous, it's just a drink....) ;)

Dancing at the Alley Cats turned out to be a surprise, and it was fun fun fun!!!! Glad that the birthday gal's wishes came true (cos you wanna go dancing in the first place....) Love the live music by Lady Kane.

Thanks KieKie, of giving us the chance of partying. :)

Happy belated birthday!! ;)

hy said...

btw, nice picture, esp the 3 pretty dancing gals in the pics!! ;)