Friday, March 31, 2006

I was watching Jay Leno last night, they had this guy going to an elementary school hosting a comedian stand up show at the school. These comedians wre between grade 2 to 6 and they were hilarious. This kid asked "why is there no air conditioner at baseball fields?" answer "coz there's a fan in every seat!" Hahaha... isn't he good? Then the host interviewed this kid, grade 4 or something, asked him if he's always wanted to be a comedian? The kid said "no, i wanted to be a postman, coz i like buying stuff on ebay, and i hate waiting for it to come to my house. if i were a postman, i would just have to get it from the back of my truck." Wahahha... this kid was serious too. Too funny... kids. Like yesterday, one of my patients was a 6 year old. He's been really sick, and his mom has been reallly stressed from being away from work and spending a lot of time in the hospital with this patient, while doing her work there. The kid was constantly asking for another movie from me and was very hard to please coz his taste was very particular. Last night the mom finally had it and yelled at the kid "P.M., if you say another word about movies, i'm going to...." i forgot exactly what she said at the end coz i was just too shocked that she would do that in front of me. Maybe she felt comfortable with me. Then u know what the kid do? He gave me this look (away from his mom) like he was saying "wow, what's her problem?" It was so funny that i was laughing inside.

No comments: