Sunday, May 07, 2006

After ming and I are engaged, i've been checking out a lot of websites that's related to weddings. ie. wedding gowns, wedding favorites, wedding at the beaches, wedding photography... and many more. Today i saw on the woman's channel talking about a story of a inovative woman who made millions from her business. She is a designer florist whose business soar after having a dot.com site. Then she was later on featured on tons of magazines and on the Oprah show, which made her even more famous. I went on her website and i thought her stuff is amazing. This is kinda an inspirational to my wedding dream. Have a look at it when you have time. Her most famous feature is "Boxed in Blooms." http://www.jane-carroll.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when were you engaged???

Unknown said...

geez.... in western culture, i am considered engaged after i accept the engagement ring from ming lah...

Anonymous said...

oh ya, I forgot that you had the ring already! Btw, your blog picture looks more like Chloe now. Should consider giving her the picture oh :)

Melody

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»