Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Yesterday on our way back to home, we saw our neighbor walking their golden retreiver, whom we have not seen in more than a year. I shouted "Bailey!" Ming was just as shocked as I was, coz we've always thought that Bailey has probably passed away since we have not seen him or his poo poo around for a long time. So today when we were doing some garden work, we ran into the neighbor and asked if that was Bailey we saw, she told us that he had passed away a year ago... The new one is their foster dog... how sad. I think we were afraid to ask because we did not want to find out the truth. Bailey was very old but a mild and friendly dog. He did not have a voice when he barked and he would always roll around the front lawn during a bright sunny day. See, after i know that he's passed away, i start to think about him.... I have to say that i don't miss his poo poo though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»