Tuesday, May 02, 2006

This is what happened yesterday...
When i was getting ready to go out to mail my tax paper (last due day), i saw that our front lawn was covered with dandelions!!! Mind you that the other day i had already plugged some of them out. So i decided to terminate them. Under the extreme sun rays, i started to extrat them, but there were so many of them! When i was getting close to the part where my tulips were, i almost got attacked by a bee! >.< A scary moment. To be honest with ya, i hate gardening. It is not something that i like to do. But the reality is, if i don't do it, nobody else will do it. Our front garden is manifested by weeds and loose leaves, it's been there since the snow melted (which was like 3 months ago), we have yet to clean it up. The other day mr. ming finally decided to mow the lawn, which has been unacceptabily long way before the winter, because he hurt his back so the grass was just left the way it was. I hate gardening...
So after all the weed extraction, i drove away to mail my tax. On my way there, i let this upcoming car to turn left in front of me, then the guy in the car (an ogisan) gave me a thumb up! Hahaha... That's a first. And a look as if i receive his approval or something. Old ppl are funny.
After i had my tax mailed, i walked around in the mall. A lady with a baby stopped me and asked "excuse me, where did you get your pants?!" i told her "levi's." Hahaha... This is also the first time that someone on the street stopped and asked me where i got my clothes! Funny day.

2 comments:

FT said...

you guys can make the whole lawn into pavement and set up a seesaw on it. There would be kids visiting, birds singing and no more unwanted weeds~ And you can name it Lawei Park. How wonderful. I am genius.

Ying-Hsu said...

hahaha
jackie, i can see why you want to move downtown now..i guess that's the good thing to live in a big city--no lawn to mow..