Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I have to apologize to my friends who got my 10+ forwarded emails tonight. I tried to clean up my hotmail account tonight, the account that i often leave the forwards the way they are. As of now i have 28 unread emails, better than the original 54 unread emails. But whoever got my forwards tonight, that means i thought of you and maybe thought of you more than once (coz u probably got more than 1 forward). Every time i click on a person's name, the person's face pop up in my head, and i often wonder how he/she is doing. So forwards is a good way of thinking of my friends. ^^

8 comments:

pandaming said...

i feel so loved since i probably got every single one of them!!

why do you feel like justifying your action if it's for good reasons?? haha

FT said...

I feel so loved too. I think I got more forwards than Ming.

what's up with this blog makeover sh**. Though I have to say, your blog indeed looks nicer now. That pink you had kinda hurt my eyes and kimochi.

pandaming said...

okay.....you guys!!! i HAD THE SAME TEMPLATE and everyone says that they hated it!! i picked the same one like the one jack's using right now... (the blue scheme tho) i used it for like, what, a week? and then switch to the one right now..and both of you said that it's good to change it because the one before is not good...now you are both saying good thing about jack's new scheme?? it's the freaking SAME design!!

Ying-Hsu said...

but the color is different..
that's what you get when you use " blue"
(yeah, i hate " blue" now)

pandaming said...

geez..so political.

FT said...

wow.. I didn't even realize the political undermeaning until you said it. Geesh! Does it always have to be about blue and green?!
Well, ming, yes, same design but it is still better than Jack's original PINK page (which I believe was the same design as my blog) So see how a subtle color change can make a difference?
Oh and there's a number 3 on the header which goes to show you how important I am to Jack.

Unknown said...

hey, i think i registered the number 3 as my favorite number before you did bah...

pandaming said...

DAMN IT! i knew it!!! there's always something between you two~ arrrrrh~

and i've always thought it's just the bond between sisters!!! =)


jack is the 3 out of my 30~ you are just a regular 3.