Friday, June 09, 2006

I heard that ming's parents and his uncle are going to make a visit to my parents this coming up Sunday. It is the 提親 luncheon i guess. I am getting very nervous about this, because i am not sure if both parties will remain judge, calm, and happy about this whole wedding thing. I hope it will turn out okay... Coz ming's and my happiness will rely heavily on this first official get together. I don't think that my mom is particular interested in this kinda social event, and i think i am very much like her in this case. We both think as long as we know, then it's all fine. Probably no need for an official talk. But i guess ming's want to show their sincerity. So let's pray everything will be fine. >.<

9 comments:

FT said...

Don't worry. It'll be fine. Unless your mom and ming's mom start to b**** slap each other while eating, which is very unlikely to happen. And since they are all so 客氣 It'll just be a lunch with a lot of '客氣ness'.

Anonymous said...

umm... you probably don't know jack's mom very well eh?

SHIT does she read this site????!!!! gotta do something about it.... hahah, i got the perfect plan!!!

pandaming said...

was i smart or not?? hahahaha

pandaming said...

oh crap.

Anonymous said...

Ming, you are in deep trouble! Ha ha ha! But, very cute; just like a kid 吃完糖果沒擦嘴! If you know what I mean ;)

Anonymous said...

Ok, m is me! I am not as chicken as "someone"

pandaming said...

ho ho ho.... =D i know what you mean~ now let's hope no one else in your family checks this blog~ haha. =D

Anonymous said...

damn..i did it again!

Anonymous said...

I think u better ask Jackie to delete everything... Just to be safe! Ha ha ha....are u scared now???