Sunday, June 11, 2006

We went to a BEAUTIFUL wedding yesterday (maybe i should say the day before now coz it took me all night to finish this blog). The wedding went so smoothly and everything was just perfect. I give my hat off to the couple who spent so much time and work to put this together because they really did a good job. Luckily they had a lot of help from their families too and they are very fortunate that way. After attending this wedding, it makes me want to have one in North America so bad. The truth is, i basically grew up here and i am so accustomed to the traditions here and this is the type of dream wedding that i've always wanted. But then so many other factors will forbid me from doing this and i know that at the end we will go back to taiwan for our wedding. Is it possible to move this type of wedding back to taiwan? If that is possible then it will be the best solution...... so depressed right now.... one of my pms talks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

didn't know you are getting married, best luck to both of you Jackie.

pandaming said...

jack..this is exactly what i'd hate to see: you being stressed or depressed over something that should be a joyful and enjoyable event for us and our families!

i understand the importance of a beautiful wedding...i understanding how you have dreamt about this... but the most important thing is that we are together....isn't it?? ( i hate to say that there are many less fortuned people..... ) we will make this wedding OUR wedding....we will have a good time...and we will be together! can we focus on the good things??

hy said...

Jack & Ming, I can't wait till the day comes. Let me know in advance oh!! So I can arrange for days off!! ;)

Enjoy all the wedding planning moments oh!! :)