Monday, June 05, 2006

I could not believe my eyes when i was leaving work today, coz the clock read "7:17!!!" Holy, i honestly cannot recall the last time that i got to leave work before 7:20. I was so happy and everything was smooth on the DVP, until the stupid accident... I was listening to the traffic report, it said the accident is causing back up from Shappard to Finch (which is only one tiny block, and you can usually pass thru in 1 minute). So i thought, oh ok, only 1 block so it shouldn't be too bad. Turned out that one block costed me an extra 20min!!! Damn it... Finally one day that i got to leave work early, but ran into this kinda stupid accident. How does a car get set on fire anyways? Does the car just start burning while driving on the highway? Half of that car was in ashes shape, so rediculous.

6 comments:

FT said...

It was me. I set it on fire, just to delay your traffic to piss you off. sorry.

FT said...

mm 蠻冷的...

pandaming said...

ridiculous.

i meant both the accident and the joke followed.

hey bebe, you know that i can actually add you as a member of my blog, and you can post articles there!!!

pandaming said...

come to think about it...we should make one huge ass blog and invite some friends to become contributing members...so there is one central place to share experience and trash talks!


or not. just a thought

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»