Sunday, August 06, 2006

蘋果多

People who live in Taiwan probably can't understand the folloing blog entry...
We were at T&T the other day shopping for groceries: T&T is the place we go 90% of the time now, coz it's got all the good chinese and taiwanese food there. I love this drink called "蘋果多." You can probably find it anywhere in Taiwan 7-11. But not here!!! T&T used to sell it (at $3.99+tax/pack of 6 >_<) with limited quantities, but they haven't had any for over 1 year now. I used to check out the drinks section all the time just to see if they've imported some, but after months of disappointment, i gave up and stopped looking. But this other day, while i was just waiting for ming and his mom at the veges section, the corner of my eye caught a whole stack of "蘋果多!!!" I was ecstatic and jumped (literally) off the shopping cart that i was hanging onto and grabbed a good 2 packs... Maybe it was not much, but i treasure it so much that it will take me at least 2 months to finish this. This happened probably a few days back now and i still can't get over the joy of having 蘋果多. I LOVE 蘋果多!!! ^0^

9 comments:

FT said...

你很愛喝垃圾飲料ㄟ~ especially those 鋁薄包的...

Jack is 鋁薄包女王~

Unknown said...

why is it 垃圾飲料? it's apple juice!!!

FT said...

not natural bah~

Ying-Hsu said...

sugar sugar sugar
lots of sugar
i wonder why you don't gain weight...

Ying-Hsu said...

by the way, it is 鋁箔包!

Unknown said...

>.< i don't care, whatever you guys say will not change my feeling towards 蘋果多!!!

FT said...

just don't drink too much, 小心鋁箔包中毒...

Is there such thing?

pandaming said...

i love rootbeer~

umm, i guess no one asked....

hy said...

Now that I know it is something you treasure and like a lot. You treated me once, I remember that. Thanks Jack!!

I guess it doesn't matter of what's in the drink... doesn't matter that much if it's healthy or not...

Jack loves it, cos of the memory...

Enjoy the 蘋果多, hope T&T will keep on selling it. ;)