Monday, August 28, 2006

A combo blog

Today we met up with an old friend, one who we haven't seen in 3 years. It is nice to meet up with an old friend, but sometimes it's awkward coz you don't really know what to talk about. There are many other friends out there who i've probably not seen or even spoken to over 3 years and you know what, friends can get lost that way. I often think that i am a very passive person, i will not make the first move in contacting my friends. So most of my friends have to be more active than me. But if the other party is less active or even more passive than me, then it will be a sad situation: lost contact. You may say that i am lazy or something, i don't know, that's just who i am... The truth is, i want my friends to contact me, but i just don't want to make the first move, and i often make ming do it (even though he doesn't like it either). So friends of mine, please keep on talking to me, or i am going to lose you....

I've been sleeping in the guest room for about a week now, due to the construction, lose of electricity in my room, and the noise early in the morning. But this room really stinks. It's not a bad smell, but i am a very sensitive person when it comes to smells. I can smell things that other ppl cannot smell. So it is so hard for me to breathe right now ( i am using a laptop in the room). I have used some scented oils in the past few nights, but i often forget to blow out the candle and just fell asleep. I don't think that's a safe thing to do.... I just hate the smell tho....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am like you...潔癖
Oh, I always want to tell u that if you are changing your carpet, don't choose white color like we did. It might looks nice but a pain to clean up. Especially when you have a super active kid like Chloe.

pandaming said...

umm..mel..it's too late~ well, we are only changing the carpet in one room~ and it's gonna be light~ hahha..

jack likes everything light....like the couch~ but it's gonna be soooo dirty !!! =) but at least we will be pimping for a good 2 months ...after that~ it's in God's hands~

FT said...

buy hardwood floor~ carpet's not good for you allergy prone kids...

Unknown said...

are you still living in the stone age, FT? carpet nowadays are treated to prevent shedding and reduces allergens. so don't u shy away from carpet now, coz even though hardwood floor is modern and chic, carpet can still be trendy and it is also better for kids if they happen to fall.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha....
It's funny to see you guys who don't have kids talking about hardwood floor VS. Carpet
When we were doing the renovation, we did not even think about kids. Just look at our furnitures, mostly glass :)
So, Jackie, you will not welcome Chloe to your house then. She will ruin every inch of your couch and carpet.heheee....

Unknown said...

by the time chloe comes again, she will be big enough to take care of the furniturs. you guys' furnitures are still in good condition, so i'm not worried. i still prefer carpet, coz my feet get cold in the winter and hardwood floor gives me the chills. i don't like tiles either.

pandaming said...

i love hardwood. heck..that's just me tho.

=)

when's Chloe moving here?? we got a nice elementary school nearby... =)