Friday, November 03, 2006

I feel old...

Yesterday I went to my favorite clothing store, aritzia. This girl helped me with the dress i tried on. I had trouble deciding whether i should get the black one or the red one. So she asked "do you go to school?" "Yes," coz yes, i am going to school (just not the grade she was refering to). "then i would go with the red one, coz it's more flashy," she said (did she think that i go to high school?). "I would never wear this to school," i replied, that is just too much. Then she asked "why not? it's so sharp and trendy," so i said to her "that's because you are still young..." She smiled and said "well yeah, i am 17." !!!!!! WHAT!!!!! She was only 10 years younger than me, nice... I feel old...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blah, blah, blah

-your older sis.