Wednesday, November 08, 2006

little fat sheep

I meant to write this entry 2 days ago, but have been too busy...

So i guess some of you might have already seen my msn nick name for the past little while all about this little sheep. And guess what i found at T&T the other day...

So ming and i had this for the last 2 days. I gotta say, the taste was still good, but it wasn't as fun as eating it at the restaurant, coz "I" had to do all the cooking for 2 people! Plus the preperation work! And the fact that there was no other friends present made it less meaningful as well. But i gotta say, the package was worth the money, just $2 you can have little fat sheep right at your home. Just gotta deal with the smell in the house afterwards though... my scented oil was burning for the whole night after dinner X2 nights.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks so ... normal~

Ying-Hsu said...

哪裡來的?

Unknown said...

i know ah, me either... but it's from 蒙古, not china. :P

pandaming said...

i must say that the soup is nice.....but hot pot ain't my thing..