Wednesday, November 15, 2006

This blog is for you~

To all of my friends and family who views this blog of mine, i want to make an annoucement.
I do not pick up phone calls (very rarely). When you call me at home please leave a message. I will pick up your call while you are recording a message, or i will call you back if i am not home while you called. If you don't do the above, i will not know who called and you will not hear back from me. Getting more than 5 calls at home during the day with no one leaving a message prompts me to write this message because i do not want to miss my dear friends & family's calls. There. And no, i am not 吃飽沒事做 .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lately we'd screen calls too. Too many telemarketers trying to sell you stuff.

pandaming said...

i knw...Queen's called me last night...my first reaction was " sorry, he's not home, please call back later~"..hahahha

Unknown said...

we get so many calls at night too... either chinese speaking or english speaking... trying to sell us stuff. annoying.

Anonymous said...

do u guys have "Do-Not-Call" list in Canada?

Anonymous said...

Only lucky Americans got the "Do-Not-Call" list...