Wednesday, November 15, 2006

me and my mess

When i look at my place, the office, my room, and many more places in the house, i know it is messy. Ming cannot stand messiness. But for some reason (maybe laziness), i don't mind it. In fact, i enjoy the mess. It gives me a feeling of "home." I think only my family would understand what i'm talking about here. ~.^ But do not confuse messy with dirty, coz i cannot stand dirt, whereas ming doesn't care much about it. I write this blog to try to justify my messiness.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nica's just like you!

Ying-Hsu said...

i think it is ok to keep your room messy if you like it..but everywhere in the house? unless nobody ever go to your place~~
(i am lazy too, so my room is a mess ^^)

pandaming said...

when your messiness 'sprawl' into my space...then it's not 'your' mess anymore!!

you made it sound like i am a dirty person...

Unknown said...

i guess i like to mark my space using my mess...

Anonymous said...

you can’t be messier than I am bah…. Mel is prob the most neatest one in the family

Anonymous said...

Thank You Lotus, I think my 潔癖 is a bit better although I am wiping the floor everyday now...Please Help me with my 潔癖