Monday, November 20, 2006

it finally snowed~

We finally decided to rake the leaves of our front lawn yesterday afternoon. It was freaking cold... my hands were frozen so i had to bust out my gloves, my cute pink gloves... our neighbor must think i'm such a princess, wearing pink gloves and my fancy coat raking leaves. It was so cold coz it was about to snow! We did not know that, and good thing we did it before it snowed or else our leaves would be barried under and kill our grass when snow melts/spring comes. I don't think we did an amazing job, coz there's still tons here and there, but we ran out of bags and it was getting dark/cold. I bet our lawn will have bald spots next year. :S Because of this stupid lawn work, it took up ming's afternoon, so he couldn't get his work done and stayed up all night. You still want a house, ming?

No comments: