Thursday, September 21, 2006

Another long week~

Another week as passed (because today was my last class of the week. well, i have another class tomorrow morning, but it is non-credit, so i don't really count that as a real course). It was kinda a crazy week. A lot has happened during last week. I almost thought i would never return to a peaceful life anymore. The hectic construction is still going on tho, but at least we are getting closer now. The new carpet is in and it is looking fab!
I am slowly getting used to the commute by public transit. But as the weather starts to get colder, I am leaning more towards driving. When i finish my ride tickets, maybe i will start driving. This morning a lady got onto the bus, paid the driver, then the driver said to her "lady you are one cent short." I couldn't believe it when i heard it. The lady was very polite and said "oh, sorry," then she digged into her wallet and pulled out ten cents and said "here, and don't worry it (the change)." But the driver insisted on giving her change back. What a stupid driver! I still said thank you to her when i got off the bus tho.

No comments: