Tuesday, September 12, 2006

First day of class...pwhhh....

So today was my very first day of class towards my degree. While i was walking on U of T campus, i thought "hey, i fit right in!" even though i may be 10 years older than a lot of kids there, but i dress just like them (does that mean i should dress more like my age?). It is a big campus, U of T. I think i did a lot of walking while i was at Queen's, but Toronto is HUGE. Maybe it's because i haven't done a lot of 'intense' walking for so long, today's walk seemed so tiring. (then i thought, why am i doing this again?) Remember those "quick walks" that we used to do in between those 8:20-8:30, or 9:20-9:30, etc? I wasn't in a rush at all, but i just thought i should be walking fast coz i was "going to class," funny eh? Today's class was bigger than my whole undergrad class back at queen's! And that was not even the entire 1st year grad students! Toronto is big. So today i became one of those 'scary' train/subway riders because i was 'kinda' (only kinda) running too. But i have to say, i hate commuting, and i hate union station.

2 comments:

FT said...

yew~ i can't imagine myself going back to school again... no way~

pandaming said...

school is good for ya~ i am stuck in school...for life!! hahahahahahahhhahhhhah



*sob.