Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My first Nike watch ^^

Something is wrong with the blogger tonight, so I am going to write this again.
Last night ming and I went crazy at the Nike employee store. Ming got this invitation from work, so it was a pretty rare event for us. Therefore we just bought so much. Well, actually i bought more!!! Can you believe that, me, spent more money than ming at a Nike store...
My proudest 戰利品 was this watch-



This watch probably costs 1/100 of ft's P watch, but i absolutely love it. It has a 24hr clock setting, which is so cool. Maybe i'm just very outdated.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Humm.... I thought you always spend more than Ming =D

FT said...

Nice watch.
I still like my watch better though.

pandaming said...

actually..to be totally honest here.... Jack spent 'more' in terms of quantity; but i do spend more cus i tend to buy whatever i like whether it's on sale or not.... bad trait to have.....

FT said...

your future kid will have both of those traits. good luck.

Anonymous said...

saw the real thing on Saturday. It IS a great watch... I would love one too :) (*hint hint, DH)

Unknown said...

yeah, DH, get the hint? it's a great watch for it's price!!!