Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Driving is still better~

I had my first ever GO Train ride today. I must say, it was a horrible experience. I am not like ming, i did not enjoy the train ride at all. The whole ride was so slow that made me very sleepy. I am a very impatient person, so if i see that the train is going at 5km/hr, it drives me mad. The morning ride was not as bad as the afternoon one. I saw lots of happenings, a guy got busted for not having a valid ticket, the guy sitting beside me helped terminated a bee for us 3 girls sitting there, and the transit system was really crazily busy in the morning. Then in the afternoon, because i missed the last bus leaving town, i had to wait almost an hour for the next one, which was a train. While i was waiting in the station, sitting there reading a magazine, there were so many people rushing through beside me, people were running, puching in their tickets, dragging their suitcases on wheels, it was just a feeling that i did not like. Have i become a country person? I don't think so, i am just too attached to my car...

1 comment:

pandaming said...

train ride is the best..you get to read, listen to music, take a nap.. sooo good!!